10Pearls has a disciplined and sound approach when engaging with customers. However, 10Pearls is sensitive to each customer’s specific environment and is flexible in terms of customizing its approach to meet the customer’s need, culture and internal processes.
For some customers, the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Process is the most ideal as the customer may be geared towards speed of delivery and proto-typing. Others may be well-suited to the Agile Process, where usability and fully-functional releases are preferred, and where the requirements are fluid and still being discovered. Still, there are some situations where an extremely structured process is warranted for requirements and needs that are well defined, and may not be changed drastically during delivery.
As a company, we assure our customers of the following:
- Your needs might change, however our commitment remains the same
- The change in our customer’s requirements doesn’t necessarily imply additional cost
- Our deliverables address your business needs even as they change OR as you discover them
- Our people love what they do, thus we provide our customers with the best solutions
- Nothing is internally considered done until it’s done, tested, integrated and ready to be used by the customer in a live environment
- We test early and often!